- Since 1998, Connamara has delivered software engineering services, custom solutions and exchange technology to capital markets participants with innovation and integrity. Our longevity is a testament to our engineering expertise, our unparalleled responsiveness and our deep understanding of trading and market structure.
- Through Connamara Systems, we build custom applications including exchanges, matching engines, trading platforms, execution and order management systems, trading user interfaces, risk systems, data aggregators and more. We also offer post-delivery support and systems integrations for all our custom applications.
- Through Connamara Technologies, we offer EP3, our fully integrated platform for exchanges and marketplaces. EP3 features a high throughput, low latency matching engine, APIs for order routing and market data, and tools for monitoring and surveillance. EP3 represents the accumulated knowledge and experience from successful deliveries of implementations since 2008.
- Our clients are exceptionally diverse. They include leading global exchanges, swap execution facilities, designated contract markets and designated clearing organizations, banks, start-up exchanges, new marketplaces, brokerages, hedge funds, trading firms, market-makers, fund managers and independent software vendors. They represent a wide range of asset classes including equities, rates, fx, digital assets, futures, options, swaps, physical commodities, environmental contracts, carbon credits, prediction contracts, sports betting, intangible assets, and more. Our clients rely on us for certainty of delivery with the highest possible quality.
- We are a co-originator of the open-source project QuickFIX and an official maintainer of the project. We offer a broad range of support and integration services around QuickFIX and all flavors of FIX.