- Undergraduate Degree required; Computer Science, Engineering, or Math
- Excellent ability to solve complex software problems, design, develop, and debug solutions in a collaborative environment, using multiple languages (especially C++, Java, C#, Go, Ruby/Rails and Python).
- Works effectively in a team environment and may assume the role of team leader.
- Ability to review design documentation to determine compliance with design criteria or standards
- Ensure comprehensive and effective project plans are developed and actively monitor progress against plans. Be accountable for timely delivery of all project deliverables as specified in the plans.
- Understand the value of automated testing, unit testing, test driven design, and agile development practices.
- Aptitude for improving operations by conducting systems analysis and recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Experience developing and shipping production-grade, scalable, high-performance services and applications in an agile, product-/service-oriented environment
- Ability to serve as top technical individual contributor expert role with knowledge of specific domain or broad range of engineering frameworks, technology, tools, processes and procedures, as well as broader organization issues and relevant technology
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential
- Experience with Message Brokers / Cloud Infrastructure / DevOps / Containerization a plus
- Experience using GitHub a plus
- Experience using ZenHub a plus
- Financial / Capital Markets experience a plus
- FIX Protocol experience a plus
Apply For This Position
To apply please fill out the form below and attach a PDF version of your resume.
"*" indicates required fields